Are you struggling to build your dental practice? Do you need to acquire more patients but don’t know how to attract prospects? Here are five effective dental marketing strategies that may get you moving in the right direction.
- Mail Out Postcards: Reach prospective clients with direct mail postcards. This is a great way to reach new prospects, keep existing clients up-to-date with appointments, and announce new procedures or services.
- Use Google to Attract Local Patients to Your Site: Google is the go-to place to search for products and services. This is where many prospective patients will find the right dental practice for them. Be sure they see your website first on the top listing in the search engine results.
- Create an Email Marketing Plan: Dental practices have a lot to gain by using email marketing promotions. An effective email marketing program will help you attract new patients and retain current clients.
- Build an Instagram Photo Booth: Offer to take pictures with the client’s phone and share photos of satisfied dental patients happily displaying your handiwork. With their permission, share on the dental practice social media page and the patient’s Instagram. Add a practice hashtag to be used on all posts as well as a popular hashtag and tag the photos appropriately for easy sharing.
- Write Blogs and Articles for Your Local Audience: Get noticed in your community by contributing articles to local publications. This not only allows you to broaden your reach, but you can also show off your dentistry expertise and knowledge and boost your reputation professionally. You can also consider contributing to or starting an online dental blog.
For instance, if you are a dentist who offers cosmetic facial treatments or comprehensive dental services, you could share a piece about the many uses of Botox in modern dentistry. If you are a pediatric dentist, educate your audience about the importance of oral care early in life. Seniors can also benefit from tips on how to care for their teeth and gums as they age. Writing articles is a great opportunity for sharing valuable information with readers who could become your patients.